What do you charge for shipping?
Shipping charges will be calculated at checkout. ANJ offers free shipping within Canada and the US on all orders over $100.00 CAD.
Custom & Duty fees, if required, are not included in your shipping charges. You are responsible for them when your package arrives.
Do you ship internationally?
If you are outside of Canada and the U.S.A and are interested in purchasing our jewelry, please contact me and we will provide you a quote for shipping.
Are your earrings hypoallergenic?
We use either genuine 925 sterling silver, silver plated or copper wire for our ear wires. The silver plated and copper plated are lead, nickel and cadmium free. The type of metal will be listed in the product description.
Are the stones natural?
Can I change the length of a necklace?
Can I swim and shower with my jewelry?
How should I store / maintain my jewelry?
- Use the polishing cloth provided to remove tarnish from sterling silver and copper and to remove dirt and fingerprints from the stones.
- Never use chemicals or abrasives on your jewelry as they will scratch the metal and may dull or even corrode your stone.
- Store pieces in plastic bags to prevent tangles, scratches and slow down oxidation.
- Do not store pieces in humid or hot areas, such as bathrooms, as it may cause them to tarnish faster.
- Do not wear when sleeping.
- Do not swim, shower or bathe while wearing your jewelry.
- Apply perfume and body lotions before putting on jewelry. Think jewelry off first, on last.
- Do not apply heavy pressure to the wires.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
Do you offer Returns?
Notify me within 3 days after your package arrives. Items must be unworn and in original condition.
Please note due to hygiene reasons earrings are not returnable.
Sorry, no returns can be offered on custom work, unless there is a defect or the item is damaged in transport.
Please do the following to start a return:
- Contact me and let me know you have a return.
- Explain why you wish to return the item.
- Use safe secure packaging (like how it arrived to you) using a bubble wrap envelope and padding.
- The return address is on the package or on the contact page.
- Custom fees are non-refundable
- Original shipping fees are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for return shipping with tracking so both parties have piece of mind.
Once the item has been received we will send you an email to notify you that it has arrived and give you the approval for the refund.
My purchase was damaged during shipping. Now what?
Your purchase will be placed in a jewelry box, then wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a bubble mailer so it is highly unlikely there will be damage during shipping. If there is damage or breakage when you open the package, please take photos and send them to us within 48 hours so I can see what happened.